Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fox Rain

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ-اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ-اارَّحِيم
اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ


I still don’t understand love. So I can’t get any closer
But why does my foolish heart keep pounding?
I’m haunted by you again and again
I just can’t get away. This hopeless love
Hurts my heart so much. Going from day to night
You’re all I think about

Being so pitiful and silly. What should I do?
The heart follows love. What am I going to do?
This hopeless love. Hurts my heart so much
Going from day to night. You’re all I think about

Being so pitiful and silly. What should I do?
The day when my pain fades away
Will that day ever come?. Being so pitiful and silly
What can I do after all?. The moonlight is so beautiful
I just can’t get away. Let me lie down by your side for a moment
A moment, just a moment

MAK TEMAH's heart say :
this song just make me sad of remembering you that already run away to leave me alone. *you hurts my heart so much.

wish you were here
"lahirkanlah keikhlasan dihatimu"

3 comments:

Murnie said...

one of my favorite song!!! sweet gile time tengok my girlfriend is a gumiho ..

My Name is Mar said...

Try to listen Because I Miss You by Yong Hwa..

My Name is Mar said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BziXyNZHQR8