Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Dear Friend

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ-اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ-اارَّحِيم
لسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ

My dear friend,

Here, I have something to tell you but I don’t know how to let you know. It’s too hard for me because I know the impact towards our friendships. But my dear friend, I love you more than you know. Please understand me through your heart.

My dear, I’m telling you that because she is our friend. Doesn’t mean I’m giving you a permission to spread the story. I know you understand me and you know why I choose you to share this story. Our perceptions are different from people out there. I’m speechless. I feel quite disappointed.

Honey, if you read this message, I know you will understand what I’m saying. I love both of you even we are in different world now. Please, I love our friendships. Remember that.


With love,
Your friend.

learn how to love people
"lahirkanlah keikhlasan dihatimu"

No comments: