Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I Want You To Be The Half of My Deen, Not My Maid

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ-اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ-اارَّحِيم
اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ

gambar hiasan
A muslim man proposed to a muslim woman

Muslimah: 
me? If I do not know how to sew, 
or cook, or iron.. How am I going to marry you?

Man: 
Do you know how to pray? 
Do you worship Allah Subhana wa ta'ala 
without associating with anyone? 
Do you wear hijab? 
Are you afraid of Allah?.

Muslimah: 
Yes, I pray every day, 
I wear hijab, 
I love Allah and no one else, 
I give charity whenever I can 
and the one I fear is Allah Subhana wa taa'ala.

Man: 
*smiling* 
That's enough for me, 
I want you to be the half of my Deen, 
not my maid :) ♥

baiknya isterimu adalah langsungan kebaikanmu
"lahirkanlah keikhlasan dihatimu"